Friday, June 17, 2011

Much love for Misikko!

Like a knife to a chef, sometimes we get something that just makes us feel sexier about what we do.

 Last fall was so busy that by the time I had a chance to color my hair, my roots were SO out there they weren't roots...they were full grown stems. Best part tho is that I finally saw my real hair color...which I haven't seen in 14 years. And was pretty. So, instead of dumping my usual level 3 dark brown on, I got my friend to hook me up with some ashy highlights and got my sexy on! At the same time, I got my new Hanna Misikko hair dryer. I wanted to wear my hair straight to show off my posh new hue, but I got enough hair for three so it's not like I can use my usually whimpy blowdryer. This bad boy knocks the wet out and smooths it in record time! I also love the fact that it get's it sleek enough that flat-ironing is minimal. Major props to Misikko!


No comments:

Post a Comment