Friday, June 10, 2011

Las Vegas Mad Men


MAD LOVE FOR MAD MEN
An inspired shoot, presented by Summer Watkins of Grey Likes Weddings and Victor Sizemore Photography
Hair and Makeup by Amelia C




When Summer Watkins from the design extrodinare blog Grey Likes Weddings called me for a  Mad Men themed shoot, I just about squealed.  I'm not a TV watcher, but have gotten hooked on 1960's drama and was totally enamored with the beauty trends of the time period. Set in the ever posh Palms Place, I could not have asked for a better team. Photographers from all over the globe attended this workshop to glean from Victor the telling of a story thru photography. I now, humbly but excitedly, present the fruits of our labor.

  


                                                                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment