Monday, June 7, 2010

Bridal Style: Sexy Sweet

Super-pretty bride Andrea invited me to do her hair and makeup for her wedding in Janurary and I have to say, she was stunning. When I showed up to her trial a few days before the wedding, I was tired and wet from a day of catalog shooting. This bouncy little girl greets me by the hotel elevators and I get a second wind. She was already beautiful, and had an easy spirit. I left her trial so incredibly excited for her wedding a few days later, and Saturday did not disappoint! Her and her posse were fun, energetic, and just all around chill to be with. She is a great example of a modern bride. Her white dress and veil really gave due respect to the occasion, but the smoked out eye and long hair (enhanced with clip-in extensions) left down still left her feeling pretty and looking very romantic. She just goes to show you, you don't have to give up the richness of the formality of it all in order to feel young and sexy. Fabulous. Thanks for sharing these with me, Andrea!



1 comment:

  1. Great job Amelia. She looks fantastic! Lily

    ReplyDelete